Rental Terms and Conditions
Green Iguana Rentals, LLC and its employees reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. In using this website, reserving products/services, purchasing products/services, and providing information, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Participants must read and sign the Release from Liability Agreement prior to rental.
- A credit card and valid drivers license or passport is required for rental deposit.
- Participants younger than 18, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian; the agreement must be signed by the parent or guardian releasing Green Iguana Rentals, LLC from liability.
- Participants must be in good health, be able to operate, control and balance the equipment at the time of rental. Please consult your physician.
- Participants are responsible for the rental equipment from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft of rental equipment.
- Rental equipment is due back on the date/time agreed upon by Green Iguana Rentals, LLC and the customer.
- Participants must inform Green Iguana Rentals, LLC if the equipment is damaged or not working properly.
- Participants must comply with all laws and use with caution.
*READ CAREFULLY* Deposits, Payment, Reservations, Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Reservations accepted. All reservations must be secured with a credit card.
- Reservations must be canceled 4 hours prior to rental date/time to qualify for a full refund.
- We accept cash and all major credit cards for payment.
- Late returns are subject to additional charges and late fees.
- Damaged/lost equipment is subject to repair or replacement costs.
- If the rental period is extended, the undersigned authorizes the Company to charge the credit card on file for monies due without the cardholder present.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Once the customer agrees to the terms, is fitted and receives instructions, signs the rider agreement, and departs no refunds will be issued.
- A $35 cleaning fee will be charged to your account for equipment that requires special cleaning to return to service line i.e. excessive mud, decorations etc.