- Rent from 2 to 4 hours
- You must be 18 to rent or operate
- Operators under 18 prohibited
- All drivers must have a government issued photo ID
- If you were born January 1, 1988 or after, you must take the Florida boater safety course and exam and have proof with you to operate a jet ski.
- 3 riders max per jet ski
- 600 LB / 272 KG weight capacity
- 90 HP (900cc HO ACE)
- Top speed 45MPH
Style Stability and Some Serious FUN!!
First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 3rd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner² for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.